• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Any Mid Hudson Valley NY Riders?

rdalland

Giddyap
I don't know if there are currently any organized groups riding in my area. Occasionally I see groups passing through, but I don't see them on a regular basis.

This is my usual stomping ground:

524867591_xuCeK-L.jpg

So, who's riding in this area? Where do you meet? Where do you eat? Got anything planned? Wanna plan something?

Hey there! I'm up Canaan way, I often ride into Rhinbeck for dinner and a cigar, just the other day I rode down to have a taco at Texas Taco. My first visit. I didn't scream.

I'm always up for an excuse to ride.

Not my home base but I get down there

Hey Reid,
Well that's not my home as I live in ALbany but the northern Catskills and mid-hudson is just a couple hours away. If I am free I am usually game for a ride. Just send me a PM a few days or a week ahead and I will let you know if I can come of just pm or email me last minute and I might be able to come.
empeg9000

hello everyone!i live further south in hoboken but i frequently ride around hudson valley.let me know where your going.always looking for a ride!

Reid,

Let me know when and where, pick a spot and I'll try and be there.

Reid,

This thread sort of died! Lets revive it

Anybody up for a Saturday or Sunday Ride? That would be the 16th or 17th!

Mitch,

How about something like this for Saturday (5/16).

534739683_bDz4Y-XL.jpg

Meet in New Paltz around 10:00. New Paltz is an easy blast on the Thruway from either direction. Finish up at Rt 17.

I'm flexible. Any thoughts or suggestions?

We're out

Well Elizabeth and I are out. I spoke to Russel today and my seat won't be going out until Friday. Boooo!

Mitch,

How about something like this for Saturday (5/16).

534739683_bDz4Y-XL.jpg

Meet in New Paltz around 10:00. New Paltz is an easy blast on the Thruway from either direction. Finish up at Rt 17.

I'm flexible. Any thoughts or suggestions?
Dudes, that looks like a great ride! However, you can't go by Margaretville and NOT stop by and say hello... We'll be there. :)

Give me a jingle? Don't you use telegraph up there or pony express, cause last time I checked it was almost impossible to call you from center city Margaretville. Is there a cell tower in the county? But there is good fishing on the east branch

Give me a jingle? Don't you use telegraph up there or pony express, cause last time I checked it was almost impossible to call you from center city Margaretville. Is there a cell tower in the county? But there is good fishing on the east branch
We do have a land line you know. Doncha have the #? Oh wait, you'd know that if my wife ever let you step foot into the house... :ha

Reid,

I am going to have to bow out this week due to some business situations that just came up.. This thread is a great idea and maybe a ride a week can be done or offered...

Are you available next Sunday the 24th.. If so, I'd like to get together then!

Reid,

I am going to have to bow out this week due to some business situations that just came up.. This thread is a great idea and maybe a ride a week can be done or offered...

Are you available next Sunday the 24th.. If so, I'd like to get together then!

I'm totally available on the 24th (I'll be up at my place then).

Two riders showed up right at 10:00, on the button. They just happened to be in the area and were stopping for coffee.

I rode down to Orange County Choppers for the hell of it. It was quite a scene, I recommend it as a destination to anyone that is in the area. They are carrying Schwinn scooters, quite a contrast to their choppers.

I let the GPS find me some back roads for the ride home. Unfortunately, I found a pothole that would have been right at home in the city.

538799906_h9rfx-L.jpg

A replacement wheel and fairing bracket have been ordered.

Back