• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

2008 Sidi On Road Gore-Tex Boots

coalminer

Does anyone know where I might find a new pair of last years model Sidi On Road Gore-Tex Boots. I wear a size 13 US/48 EUR. I like the the four velcro straps on last years model vs the three strap system on the current model. Thanks in advance...

$220 with free shipping, at extremesupply.com ,the lower straps are the same as before, the two upper straps are now combined into one larger tab.

Thanks. I tried both of those places. None in my size. I must have called every Sidi dealer on the Internet. I found one pair in a shop on the left coast but they were asking full price plus shipping. Maybe I'll stumble across a pair somewhere. If I don't I'll pick up a pair of the newer model.

Combats by Sidi:)

Same folks make the Combats and they are in BIG sizes and not Gortex, but you do not need it with these. The Combats keep the water out, indeed. Very tough going boots, much tougher than most riding boots. A GS kind of boot! I've had mine over a year now from Aerostitch, way up north. My first pair in recent memory without the Gortex or similar product to keep water out. Its true, the Combats are watertight, without Gortex, etcetc....I've been there already:). Randy:thumb :usa

Back