• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

What parts from other years and other bike fit my RT?

boxwrench

Just curious as to what parts off different years R/RT bikes are usable on mine?

Like what off an 1150 fits mine?
Or like what parts off an slightly old RT fit?
As my RT gets older I am thinking ahead of usable parts besides salvaged 1100RT and vendor gear that might work. All I see now is things for the 1200's in catalogs.

or is this not possible?

I ask Because on my Zuki there are alot of interchangeable parts between years of Volusias and Boulevards ( due to a distinct lack of innovation on Zuki's part) and a few off the larger C90 w/ some slight modding such as the the C90 Final drive on the smaller bikes.

Back