• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Howell, MI Bike Night

For all those in the Brighton/Howell area, starting May 6, the Shark Club in Howell (D-19 north of I-96) is advertising Wednesday nights as "Bike Night".

Something to add to the social calander, Tuesdays in Ypsi, Wedesday in Howell, and Thursdays in Royal Oak.....

Last edited:
Did I miss something? What and where is the Ann Arbor gathering?
It's on Main Street in downtown, where all the restaurants with outdoor seating are located. Usually starts around 6 or 6:30 pm, once the weather warms up a bit.
Sorry, I'm really not trying to take anything away from Howell. I'll bet parking is a bunch better than it tends to be in Ann Arbor!

For all those in the Brighton/Howell area, starting May 6, the Shark Club in Howell (D-19 north of I-96) is advertising Wednesday nights as "Bike Night".

Something to add to the social calander, Tuesdays in Ypsi, Wedesday in Howell, and Thursdays in Royal Oak.....

Have you been to one of these yet? What was it like?
To add to the confusion, there is also Monday night in Plymouth, Penniman street, in front of the Coffee Bean (fwiw, I like those guys), and the 2nd Wednesday of the month at the Dexter A&W, though the CMA presence at that one is a little unnerving to me.

The Howell Shark Club event is sposored by Brighton HD so there are a lot of HD's there. My own opinion is that it's not going as well as they expected. The first night they had quite a few people and the local radio station WHMI was there. Lately not as big of crowd.

I didn't know about the Dexter one and one of the guys I ride with lives right there. Maybe I'll check that one out. The Ypsi one is soupposed to be good too.

Tuesday night in Ypsilanti is getting to be quite sizeable, and having Cafe Racer opening up this weekend is going to add to it.

Tuesday night in Ypsilanti is getting to be quite sizeable, and having Cafe Racer opening up this weekend is going to add to it.
They might draw a crowd for their opening, scheduled for 6:00 pm to midnight on Saturday, I believe.

Main street Ann Arbor, Wednesday night

Beemers are SO well represented in Ann Arbor on Wednesday nights that I overheard this from a passerby: "Wow, this must be a BMW club!"

Back