• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

25th Wild Goose Run - Sunday @ noon April 19, 2009

BeerTeam

Ambassador
April 19, 2009
25th Wild Goose Run
BMW Motorcycle Club of Port Washington #116

On Sunday at noon the Wisconsin area clubs will meet at Bayside Supper Club, W9231 County Road G, Beaver Dam, WI 920-887-0505 for brunch & festivities. South of Beaver Dam take Hwy 151 Exit 129 (which is Business 151 ) for 0.7 miles turn left at Kwik Trip.

:eat Dinner price of $11.00 per person includes gourmet meal, tax, tip, trophies & door prizes. For map & more info: www.portbmwclub.com

Make reservations with your local Wisconsin area BMW club before 4/12

If you would to purchase ticket at the door for $11.00 please do so by 11AM for seating purposes.

283163803_8oDov-L.jpg

283187936_Y8TzW-L.jpg

283178106_d4qo7-L.jpg

Worth the Ride!

Looking forward to another great time!

Riding Like the Wind (to the '09 Goose)...

CHASMAN

I didn't realize I could buy at the door; there's not normally a shortage of seats or anything?
Gilly

I didn't realize I could buy at the door; there's not normally a shortage of seats or anything?
Gilly

If you would purchase ticket at the door for $11.00 please do so by 11AM for seating purposes, at 10 AM for best seats. The Bayside will not run out of food, we normally have 225 dinners and seats,

Nice weather, we do seat more. They do have their Sunday Brunch open to the public. The Bayside does have a over flow room overlooking the bay that we normally do not use.

We have 190 confirmed sold seats and 25 at the door seats/tickets for a total of 215 total seats. If you would like one of theses seats, please be there at 10 A.M. for a $12.00 ticket.

See ya tomorrow,
Santa

Wish I could make it. Alas, I am stuck in Tucson until month's end.

Have a great time, everyone there!
;)

IMG_6387.jpg

Can't make it now anyways, weather sounds like a really downer tomorrow. Jeff, do you do the Crud Run?
Gilly

Back