• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Sanvants Ride to Goolds Sugarhouse

PAULBACH

From The Yankee Beemer Site:
Savant:
This is traditionally YB's First Official ride of the season. It takes place this year on Saturday, April 18 2009. We usually get an attendance of 20 to 30 riders. We meet at the Shell Gas Station in Orange, MA at the junctioin of Rts 2 and 202. In addition to fuel, there's a convenience store, Dunkin' Donuts & restrooms there. Show up around 9:00am. We leave promptly at 10:00am
(usually in two seperate groups) I lead a relaxed Scenic back road rout. Someone else usually leads a more brisk & spirited route. The goal is to arrive a Goulds Sugar House by 11:00am. Once there you'll be treated th The Best Waffles, Pancakes and Corn fritters on the planet. Plus hot coffee & homemade pickles.
We ride rain, snow or shine. No whimping out. Bring appropriate riding gear. Trust me it's worth the effort. Goulds is now open for the next two months. I've already been there. The club ride is Goulds Sugar House closing week. They re-open next September.
Your tour guide,

Anyone up for meeting in Williamstown and then heading East to Goold's?

Looks like the WX forecast is improving by the hour. :dance

I think I'm going

If its not raining in the am I think I am going to head over. I was thinking about riding over to Orange to meet them and ride up with the to the Sugar House. You are just going to head right to the Sugar House?

I'm booked in for the mudbash Paul. This (Sugar house)is an a.m. thing, will you be riding up to Rutland too if the weather and roads look good? Seems like a wonderful way to rack up the first few tanks fulls of miles for the contest in my opinion. Can you navigate the backroads to there?

now, maybe this is a "northern" thang...but why would you eat waffles with pickles?

I went to school in Rhode Island and never heard of such...

I got just a bit previous. Notice the date is the 18th. But I still plan on pancakes in the morning and mudbash in the afternoon.

Paul

Back