• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Image uploading not working for me

C

Craigt

Tried posting an image several times today of my humble steed but got no where. I went to the upload manager picked the appropriat correct size image (under 155k) with the correct "jpg". I then hit upload and the darn thing did nothing. It said that it was uploading but after 30 min a 154k image should be done. I have high speed internet and daily im sending huge image files to clients (Im a photographer). So i know its not my internet service or computer. Is the system having problems or am I missing something? i guess I should admit that Im on a Mac (dont think that should be a problem).

Thanks,

Craig

Tried posting an image several times today of my humble steed but got no where. I went to the upload manager picked the appropriat correct size image (under 155k) with the correct "jpg". I then hit upload and the darn thing did nothing. It said that it was uploading but after 30 min a 154k image should be done. I have high speed internet and daily im sending huge image files to clients (Im a photographer). So i know its not my internet service or computer. Is the system having problems or am I missing something? i guess I should admit that Im on a Mac (dont think that should be a problem).

Thanks,

Craig

You need to save the pictures in Photobucket or a similar service and insert from there.

Craig - I'm moving this thread to "Online Central" - where questions/problems with the website are addressed. Hopefully someone can answer why you can't upload an image.. but as most of us have found, it actually easier to host the images someplace like PhotoBucket and put links to them in the messages (which will display the hosted images..)

Hang on - I'm moving it..

Whooooooooooooosssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

Back