• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Who is riding from NYC to Tennesse

I'm coming down from Boston - to my parents on on 7/10.
Leaving Jersey on 7/11 to meet up with others in PA,VA,WV,VA. area.

I'm leaving NJ on Monday, and wandering down souf.. will be doing BRP for most of it's length - figure 2 days on it. Arriving in TN on Weds evening or Thursday AM.

I'm leaving NJ on Monday, and wandering down souf.. will be doing BRP for most of it's length - figure 2 days on it. Arriving in TN on Weds evening or Thursday AM.

nice.....maybe we can share the route ? what is BRP?

nice.....maybe we can share the route ? what is BRP?

blue ridge parkway

i might be leaving sat, sun or mon, not sure yet, gonna take the whole week off, so it's a toss up, guess it might depend on what kind of luggage i get for the new bike.

i am north of NYC in Westchester County and will be heading down on Tuesday, July 15th and will arrive in Johnson City Wed. the 16th. i'm gonna ride I-84 west into PA and pick up I-81 south until Front Royal VA where i'll hop on Skyline Drive/Blue Ridge Parkway. i'll ride the BRP until Roanoke VA where i'll get back on the slab and head into JC.

Me, but I haven't figured out my work schedule yet.. Would love to hook up though with someone when I know

I'm in the same boat as Snoone, with the exception that I'd like to leave a week earlier and visit my family in South Carolina. I'm fairly sure that scenario guarantees me a solo outbound trip. :whistle

Fabio and NYTrashman, try to make it down to the EAR Inn down in Soho on a Tuesday night (riders usually arrive @ 6:30-7:00pm). Would be great to meet and have a beer before the rally.

Fabio and NYTrashman, try to make it down to the EAR Inn down in Soho on a Tuesday night (riders usually arrive @ 6:30-7:00pm). Would be great to meet and have a beer before the rally.

great idea. i'm planning on being there next week if the weather's good!

as far as my riding style is concerned, aggressive but sane. my riding style to johnson city? it'll be more subdued, i think i'll be 2 up with a bunch of gear.

i am north of NYC in Westchester County and will be heading down on Tuesday, July 15th and will arrive in Johnson City Wed. the 16th. i'm gonna ride I-84 west into PA and pick up I-81 south until Front Royal VA where i'll hop on Skyline Drive/Blue Ridge Parkway. i'll ride the BRP until Roanoke VA where i'll get back on the slab and head into JC.

I think you are looking at the 2008 calendar... ;)

If you leave on the 15th you will be a day late for a Tuesday departure.

If you leave on the 15th you will be a day late for a Tuesday departure.

i did not look at the calendar correctly this morning, i will be leaving on tuesday the 14th and arriving on wed the 15th

NYTrashman, try to make it down to the EAR Inn down in Soho on a Tuesday night

i will try and get down one of these days, would be nice to meet some of the folks from this board.

blue ridge parkway

i might be leaving sat, sun or mon, not sure yet, gonna take the whole week off, so it's a toss up, guess it might depend on what kind of luggage i get for the new bike.

You *are* going to do the YBaBJ Tour with us right?

Meet us at our first site Saturday night. It is going to be a very good time.

For those playing along at home we still have space left but not too much. We have about 50 signed up.

I am riding from NYC, probably Monday - not sure of my plans yet, but I would like to spend a good bit of time on the BRP. Would like to meet up with some others for the ride.

I am riding from NYC, probably Monday - not sure of my plans yet, but I would like to spend a good bit of time on the BRP. Would like to meet up with some others for the ride.

come tomorrow to the Ear Inn Bar

Back