• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Average Rider 3 Eats Rally--Memphis, TN

CaptRehkopf

Average Rider 3 Eats Ride 0700 11APL09

HI All,
I have invented a AVERAGE Rally and yÔÇÖall are welcome to participate. Here are some details:
The starting location and time to be your house and when you leave. However, the finish stays the same, El Porton restaurant near Germantown Parkway and Dexter on or before 1800. I wanted to avoid people riding a hundred miles to get ÔÇÿstartedÔÇÖ and then riding 250 miles and then riding a hundred miles to get home. This way some of that required distance is eliminated and the total days ride is kept to a reasonable total mileage.

I have a Rally Log and Mileage Forms, Please reply offline to CaptRehkopf@comcast.net for more information.

Rules are simple:
Person(s) closest to the Average time riding=winner
Person(s) closest to the Average time eating=winner
Person(s) closest to the Average miles ridden=winner

MY start will be at the BP at Germantown Parkway & Dexter at 0700 11APL09ÔÇöcome hungry because your first stop is breakfast. YOUR start is at your home. Finish will STILL be at El Porton near Germantown Parkway & Dexter on or before1800 hoursÔÇödinner on you on and awards ceremony.
Keep your own mileage and time log.
Minimum Mileage to be Rally eligible is 250 miles.
Shown eateries/restaurants and ride routes are suggestions and substitutes and alternatives are allowed. Make it as fun as it can be.

Ride Safe,
Robert

Back