• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

The Shady Valley Country Store at the "SNAKE"

osbornk

Old man in the mountains
The Shady Valley Country Store caters to motorcycles and is looking forward to our rally. I understand they plan on having a band during the rally for our enjoyment. The link to their website is http://shadyvalleycountrystore.com/ . They have some information for our rally but they seem to be confused as to where BMWs are made.

Ken

Not a bad place for a quick bite too. Good pulled prok BBQ, and such. BUT watch the LEO in the area on weekends.

For sale at only $675K

Looks like a good opportunity for a Beemer owner.

"the British are coming the British are coming" !!!!

:german

Apparently they got the message. Now they've got it right!:p

I sent them an e-mail suggesting the might get more MOA members to stop by if it was changed. They listened, except I guess they didn't have a picture of thousands of Beemers in their parking lot. :dunno

I sent them an e-mail suggesting the might get more MOA members to stop by if it was changed. They listened, except I guess they didn't have a picture of thousands of Beemers in their parking lot. :dunno

I think it was already in the works. We contacted them three days before my post to correct the problem. I thought it would have been corrected earlier. Maybe your e-mail reminded them of what they had been asked to do.

Ken

Back