• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

You have a friend in Lima for the 2005 Rally...

I'd be up for a BMW sushi night at the rally. Any chance we can figure out a date/time for this? I'll be coming in late on Thurs, but could modify my route to make it to Lima a little earlier to meet/eat bmw/sushi folks.

Let's put it to a vote

I say we tentatively plan on Fri night at the sushi place in Findlay. That night seems like a good choice because most late arrivers will already be there and we won't miss the big happenings that usually take place on Sat night. Maybe we can get a count and someone local can call the place to find out how they are about reservations. - OR - We can just plan a time period and people can show up. Is this place large or is it a 'hole-in-wall'? As I said before, I will definitely be in. My $0.02 worth.

MG

manic mechanic said:
Just remember George will be there Friday night.

This guy will be there Friday night, also. www.stacymitchhart.com

Another cat out of the bag.............

Very good. Highly suggest you not miss his show. He would be a strong enough act to knock Friday night dead without George; add 'em together=be there................

Last edited:
Back