• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Guidestones

johnnyb

Accredited Loser
Hi All.
Just read an article about the Georgia Guidestones in Elberton. Just wondering what the local (or regional) opinion of those are.
Alson, is it in a scenic area or mostly farmland?
Thanks

the age of reason

it's a fairly rural area... a pretty nice ride... open roads and long sweepers.

a few years ago, they were a stop on the georgia club's GA400 scavenger hunt.

georgia_guidestones.jpg

in my ride report linked above i wrote:

The Guidestones are quite bizarre, an “important link to the Occult Hierarchy that dominates the world in which we live.” Or so says a website that describes them. The Guidestones anticipate “The Age of Reason” which also happens to be the title of a book written by Thomas Paine, who said:

“The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is Reason. I have never used any other, and I trust I never shall.”

i have no idea what the locals think of them, but it's worth a ride to check em out.

ian

Back