• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Waukesha Tech day (and party!) April 11th!

That's what's gonna happen.
OK, this thing with calling dibs on a couch.
I think we should play Pigs for dibs on the couch, what say ye?

Spoil sport! Be a man....men sleep on the floor! Don't they?

:whistle

Last edited:
Oh, ow! The "Be a man" trump card.
That's like going right for the triple dog dare.
Sheesh!

Sofa's and possibly a bed should be for the ladies in a perfect world, but if some "warrior" can't last that long and we can't keep them awake, all bets are off.
:dunno

I know some of the ADV riders are talking about bringing a little bit to make a lot.
I am willing to fill all the gaps, what ever they might be.
Oh, and some good beer and liquor.

:thumb

I thought my Mom was the only owner of the mysterious Nesco device.
That is a real blast from the past, Sue. Wow.

Apparently, you can't be considered a real woman in Wisconsin without a Nesco ... :scratch

Ummmm...
I regret to inform you that I forgot to check w/my schedule (Read as the G-friend). :doh :bolt
Apparently, we are expected in Chicago by 1pm for the family Easter celebration.
Not a totally bad thing though. Her family is Italian and every holiday is a MAJOR food party. :eat
Roy, thanks for the invite, and all the best to your family! :wave

I hope to see everyone at National.:german

Glenn

I have a good friend with a latin surname who is making a bunch of Tamales for me on the 10th...for you all. I figger enough dry ice and they will make the trip jus fine!

PS Roy, do you have a steamer?:p

Can't wait!!!

I have a good friend with a latin surname who is making a bunch of Tamales for me on the 10th...for you all. I figger enough dry ice and they will make the trip jus fine!

Tamales? Oh Man ... now you are TALKING!

535is said:
Apparently, you can't be considered a real woman in Wisconsin without a Nesco ...

:rofl
Lots of important things have been prepared, heated, reheated, & kept warm in that Nesco for Oktoberfest on Beemer Hill. Oh ... and here is some trivia: Did you know that a Nesco pan will accommodate 20 bottles of Uff-Da with some ice? :laugh

Back