• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Waukesha Tech day (and party!) April 11th!

I am not talking to you. You are going to let my arteries harden, all over some flimsy excuse about "work." Hummph!
I told Alec Mitch might be coming. Do we know or not know that yet?

and I might lose my job.

Who mightn't?
Anymore when my office phone rings first I cringe, then I tighten the pucker up and answer with, "Hi, am I fired yet"?
What a great way to live.

So yes, TOGA, TOGA, TOGA!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not talking to you. You are going to let my arteries harden, all over some flimsy excuse about "work." Hummph!

As of right now, yes. Unless he once again attempts to prove his superiority over his parents, then maybe not.

I told him I was bringing him. That should give him some incentive.

Toga? Get the sheets out Roy!:clap

Ready!

kkk_members_12.27.07.jpg

Well, I do have a sword.

None of the other stuff, though. This is a party of tolerance.
All brands of bikes are invited.

I will have a variety of beverages, and grilling may begin at noon depending when people show up or at dinner. If nobody shows up, I will be stuck with meat in quantities that could kill me.
How can anybody miss this, knowing that?
cruel , cruel world.
:ha
Hey Roy, and all

Well, I really did consider coming over for the party, but I won't be able to make it. My best to all attending and especially good wishes for your daughter.

On the positive side, you won't need as much tequilla. :bottle

tb

Back