• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post a picture of your Wedge

Great picture and a beautiful bike. One of my all-time favourites, as a matter of fact - even if its not a "wedge" K bike. I particularly like the gauge layout. You should also post this in the Flying Brick section. :thumb

From a R1200GS to a K1300GT

Rode my R1200GS for years and decided I wanted a change. I went to a 2010 K1300GT and absolutely love it.

Attachments

• Pic 01.jpg
    Pic 01.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 288
  • Pic 19.jpg
    Pic 19.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 288
our architect is having some of her garage designs featured in a magazine next summer. professional photog used my Wedge for color in the front view shot.

Last edited:
07 k1200RS

Thank you, This Bike was amazing, best of the best all out sport bike riding.
Ive since Picked up a 2016 K1600gt.
I do though miss my 07 k1200rs in the twisties but settled in for the k1600gt.2016 K1600GT Trimed.jpg

0ea80183e18005ba6cabcfe495130aaf.png

2009 K13GT

Sargent Seat

I just added a Sargent seat to my S and thought I'd post a picture. Although the pic isn't "Ansel Adams" quality, I'm thrilled with the colour match and quality of the paint on the trunk lid. It was done by a local guy in his garage.

Sargent Seat.jpg

217DAAD1-1FEF-44E3-9713-70795E8AE6BB.jpeg

Here is mine. First BMW so obviously my first K-BIKE. 2015 K1300S Motorsports Edition. 1500 miles!
Purchased some Pirelli Angel GT’s recently as I plan on using up the remainder of the stock Metzlers this Spring.
Helibars.
BMW Sport Panniers
Kaoko Throttle Lock
PDM-60 Power distribution module. (Installation this winter)
A few a carbon bits and the rest of the snazzy stuff BMW included on the Motorsports Edition.

Very nice low miler:thumb Sad that it was one of the last S's in the K12/13 line. That Akropovic option is nice on the Motosport.

Yeah, shouldn't take much to burn the Metzelers off!

Oh, and welcome to the forum:wave
What were you riding previously?

My new addition with MOTO lights

2008 i picked up cleaned up and preparing for the 2019 ride season
New paint, Moto LED lights, New chopped cee Baileys, can bus relay all accessories, major head to tail service.49086014_10215600262578745_5465683077747441664_n (1).jpg

Back