• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Post a picture of your Wedge

A hotrod bagger. Sometimes you can have your cake and eat it too.

Attachments

• 001DSC_0378.jpg
    001DSC_0378.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 1,370
My old K1200S

P1000276.jpg

At Devil's Tower in WY on our way to Sturgis.

Helen went to get a new pair of gloves today....she left with another K for her:nyah...I almost didn't get "mine" back a few weeks ago! All the guys were laughing at me when they saw it being piloted by her and me chasing on the GSA out in Big Bend...actually they were wishing they were us! ... Better on the road pics to come.

SWEEEET!! This thing has ton's of goodies already in place, has the same seat setup rydor has below...I "threw" a set of motolites on about an hour ago...ready to rock in the morning!

Attachments

• K12S Helen.JPG
    K12S Helen.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 1,158
My BCM Bavarian Cruise Missle

Attachments

• BMWK1300GT.jpg
    BMWK1300GT.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 1,142
Back in our neighborhood after a 150 mile morning spin...she hasn't quit smiling yet!

Attachments

• HELEN K12.jpg
    HELEN K12.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 1,142
She's all mine.

"Betty the third" is now 6 months old and has close to 21,000 km on the clock.
I took this photo the week of October 19 while riding north of Haliburton, Ontario.
All I can say is: "what a great bike!"

Attachments

• DSCF0502.jpg
    DSCF0502.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 1,174
Last edited:
Yes, in fact, you may need to store it at my place until you are tall enough to reach the pegs...................:D

Obligatory Dragon shot.

Attachments

• Bob 2.jpg
    Bob 2.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 1,039
Back