• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Wrench It Your self Day, May

Sarge, don't have an airhead or carb synch, but would love to stop by and give moral support. I already have plans the 16th (all day ride to WV and back, come along!) and 30th (car/bike show I am helping with) but the rest of the month seems fairly open. As I am nearby in E-town, if you need help with anything, let me know. BTW, how's this tour going for you? Anything you need, PM me.

Thanks

The tour is going good, and I'm looking at another month + boots on the ground.

I have a few others interested and I am, going to set a firm date once I know what days I have open for me.

Sounds like fun. my first (wifes) BMW just had its 600 done but i like to my own work. i will watch for date, somewhat flexible any fri, sat, sun. im allentown area but go to lancaster weekly.

15 May at 1200 PM

Provided I don't get bumped I should be home in time to sponsor the wrench it day. Let me know if this day will work.

Thanks.

Should work for me, I'll be able to get in a half day of work and then head over. I guess Mrs. Boring is ready to have you home!

Im looking forward to it. I just noticed my last post and it should read my wifes first BMW. :doh Can i still come if she wont let me have her bike? I cant afford 2 bmws yet. I got a bandit.

Just found out I am going to TX for a work trip, so will not be able to stop in after all. Have a fun day wrenching anyway!

Sorry No Wrench Day...

Guys and Gals,

I will not be able to host the wrench it day. I got home a later then I had hoped and have a honey-do list a mile long to finish before I go back to my civilian job.

Thanks.

Glad you are home safe! Thanks for your service, seriously, thank you for all that you and your family go through to be the front line of safety for the rest of us.

If you decide to reschedule, let us know!

Back