• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Blue Ridge Motorcycle Campground

Bud

It is what it is.
Cruso, NC

Anyone ever stayed there? Looks like a good place to stop on the way to the Rally.

Usually stay there a couple of times a year I've always enjoyed it especially if they are serving breakfast.

I camped there for two nights last year for the Klassic K Kampout and have no complaints. It's in a nice setting along a mountain stream with plenty of choices for camping. I found the owners to be very friendly and accommodating. It is not far off of the Blueridge Parkway and I don't hesitate to recommend it.

Marvelous place and quite cool in the heat of the summer. Breakfast and dinner served on weekends and every time I've been there (numerous over the past 20+ years). There's a pond and a river running through it that provides soothing sounds at night. Cabins with linen are available if you're not tenting. Decent bath-house with minimal walk.

Easily accessible to the BRP, but don't overlook riding SR210 or US276 (it's on 276). Great roads.

Suggestion for route to Gray, TN from BRMC: Ride US276 back to Waynesville and then SR209 north to Hot Springs. From there take US70 east a few miles to a stop sign and then go left on SR208 and right on SR212 which becomes TN SR352 on its way to Erwin, TN. From there it's a short ride to Gray and the national on SR81. These are some of our best roads;)

Marvelous place and quite cool in the heat of the summer. Breakfast and dinner served on weekends and every time I've been there (numerous over the past 20+ years). There's a pond and a river running through it that provides soothing sounds at night. Cabins with linen are available if you're not tenting. Decent bath-house with minimal walk.

Easily accessible to the BRP, but don't overlook riding SR210 or US276 (it's on 276). Great roads.

Suggestion for route to Gray, TN from BRMC: Ride US276 back to Waynesville and then SR209 north to Hot Springs. From there take US70 east a few miles to a stop sign and then go left on SR208 and right on SR212 which becomes TN SR352 on its way to Erwin, TN. From there it's a short ride to Gray and the national on SR81. These are some of our best roads;)

Gotta love this place. Ask about campground and then get local knowledge for the ride to the Rally. :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb

:thumb

this was part of the ride i wrote up in the ON.

(one little nit earlier in your post... you wrote 210, and you meant 215)

:thumb

this was part of the ride i wrote up in the ON.

(one little nit earlier in your post... you wrote 210, and you meant 215)

Sorry; I wasn't trying to plagiarize your article. You're so right; it is SR215. I need to use a map instead of my memory for reference.

Back