• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Does anyone ride in Syracuse, NY?

F

frederick_don

I was out riding today, temp 35 degrees, and passed one other ricer bike on the road the whole day. I guess I would have to thank my heated grips and seat, but the roads are clean and dry and would have loved to see more non-fair weather riders out there. Just moved from the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont and looking for a few riders to get out and ride. Shoot me a email if your in the area and would like to get out and ride.

Ever find others to ride with? Also recently moved here and looking for others.

Syracuse Rider . . .

When I was young I used to ride BMW Motorrad in Syracuse. My first was '72 R60/5 purchased from Bill Mott in East Syracuse. I rode year around when no ice or snow. Rode to SU and had a great time. I miss upstate NY.
Campbell Tellman II
'93 R100RT
:thumb

Last edited:
Does Camillus count? I live here and ride a Beemer -- always open to meting new folks and I love to ride. I'll PM you -- drop me a note or e-mail me at steveb5909@aol.com.

Sunday looks like a riding day.

Will be heading that way on 11th.

I am coming to my Sister's for Easter, Fayetteville- area from Victor, NY.
I ride a GS and will be staying on rural routes like 175 through Marcellus.
Hope weather is nice.

Victor, N.Y.

I know this is a Syra"Cuse" post but I work in Victor. Van Bortel Ford.
Jimmer

If you guys want to ride -- let me know -- some good roads around here. Also, anyone going to Tech Daze in May?

The snow should still be melting in Circus-shoes, so I am sure more will be on the road soon.

Back