• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post Your Desktop (i'm bored)

878Air1.jpg

First motorcycle that I bought.

Attachments

• 10-28-08_1236.jpg
    10-28-08_1236.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 257
Mine changes all the time. A Win 7 feature is allowing it to scroll through your photos and change your wallpaper randomly. So one time, it will be my wife & the hounds; another the RS; a third glance, an M1C at Watkins Glen (like right now).

Not me... but I stared at this pic for the last 12 months as an inspiration and now I have the bike I always wanted. :clap

Happy Friday everyone :beer

Shot this a couple years ago out the back door. Looks about the same now.

Attachments

• desk.jpg
    desk.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 184
:brow back to the theme...

How do you get a screenshot image of the desktop?
On a Mac, press the apple-shift-3 keys , and it should show up as a png on your desktop (file will say picture 1)
apple-shift-4 you can select an area with you mouse.

In XP, press the screenshot key, open Paint and FILE>paste. I think. Dunno about windoz VII.

Last edited:
Back