• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Anything Beemer wise ever go on in WV?

Wv

nevermind, wrong region duh
It has been a long time since I last rode through WV. But, I remember something that was always there: CuRvEy RoAdS!!!! Not much else that I needed except an occasional gas station.

By the way, the trip was to the New River Gorge Bridge. An extremely high bridge that spans a river that flows South to North. We stopped for some photos at a Water powered grist mill along the way.

But, to your original question, I do not know of any BMW specific events in WV.

As just mentioned the RA rally is the week end after the MOA rally. WV has lots of great roads too!!

If you're looking at the map of the state, from 6 o'clock to 9 o'clock is coal country. The coal trucks are big, fast and scary!!!

When I ride down in this area I try to stay closer to the white line. The coal trucks often blur the yellow line around tight corners. Picture a gravel hauler with 40 wheels and 22 of them are in your lane! (Maybe a small exageration but stay away from the center!)

Back