Thread: Arkansas' Naturally Beemer Rally

BMWTurk

Arkansas' Naturally Beemer Rally

Anyone planning to go? I understand it will be held May 15 - 17 just south of Morrilton AR, which is about 50 miles west of Little Rock. I am looking forward to meeting some fellow riders from my neck of the woods... I will be riding my S from Van Buren AR...

BMWRich58
    Went a coupla years ago. Great folks,endless Hotdog's ,grassy camping....and a great Ralley T-shirt!!!!

All the roads are fan'tabulous in R-can-Saw!!!

OKRBRIAN

Arkansas Rally

I haven't been to the rally, or any rally for that matter. I would like to make this one. I will be riding from Fort Smith, AR.

rally

I would like to go to this too i live in Greewood Ar where can you get info on it ?

Go to the Main Forums. Go to Chartered Clubs and Local Events. Scroll down to Natural State Rally- Ar. Take it from there, hope to meet U at the rally. Barry

Here is a map to the Rally area. Look for the black BMW Logo. The turn off is just about where the circle - 9 is, just north of Oppelo.

Rod
    Attached Images Attached Images

AR Rally

I plan on being there only Fri Nite, as I have other committments on Sat. , but let me say--this is the BEST small rally you could imagine! The fairly flat camping area has a rushing noise from the lock and dam which is great for getting to sleep. Fri nite evening meal at Petit Jean State park is not too far away and on Sat., a trip to Mt magazine state pk is also within range--all great roads. Don't miss this one!
    2012 Triumph Tiger 800
    2009 KLR 685
    1999 BMW R-1100 RT
    1980 Yamaha 250 Exciter