• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

GPS Mount

czee

I am looking for this particular mount for a GPS device, see photo. I currently have a mount on my clutch fluid reservoir but the one pictured is mounted by removing the round plastic cover between the handlebars. The bike is a 07 R1200RT. Any info is appreciated.

Attachments

• web.jpg
    web.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 2,208
I believe these are made one at a time by a Canadian MOA member. A little searching for GPS mount and I'll bet you can find him.
regards,
Mark

GPS mount information.

Thanks to all who replied with information on this item I have contacted the person and the item is on the way.

Thanks to all who replied with information on this item I have contacted the person and the item is on the way.
I have one of those on my '08 RT, and it's a real work of art. Just make sure to use a "light" hammer, covering the mount with a cloth to protect it, and lightly tap all around it to get a snug fit. Once it's in you could probably lift the bike with it, but it's easily removed by tapping on the edge from the bottom.

Hey Zeeski, how did you end up getting in touch with him?
Thanks,
Rich

Wow, guess I should check the MOA board more often! Ever since I found I was now part of the 'Midwest' I have a sense of abandonment :violin ...Just kidding :p .

If anyone wants to have a look at the little thing I make in the machine shop during the 'quiet' moments here is a link...

http://gallery.me.com/jkwinchester1#100037&bgcolor=black&view=grid

PM me if you feel the need for one, I have had some extra time and 6061T6 stock...

Jim

Back