• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Rt 20 in northern LA

drswift

I'm considering taking Highway 2 across northern Louisiana on my way to the Rally in TN instead of I-20 Interstate. Has anybody been on it recently?

Last edited:
It's been about three years. The road itself is fine. Western section is mostly pine forest without many towns. The central to eastern part is more agricultural and turning into the Mississippi delta.

On the Interstate you'd see nothing but pine trees in the west and from Monroe to Vicksburg only bean fields on a road that is completely flat and straight.

Thanks, Paul. The Interstate sounds pretty dull. I have to time to see some of the local color so that's why I'm looking at the country roads.:thumb

Back