• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Need a Route Plan to hit all Confederacy

rmeisen

I wanted some help to find what the most efficient route would be to touch all 11 states of the confederacy. They would be Va, NC, SC, TN, Ga, FL, Al, LA, MS, AR, TX. I would like to start or end somewhere around atlanta. I would also like to keep it to a bunburner IBA length ride, or around 1500 miles. I have a route that is just under 1800 miles so far.
Thanks
Ron

Olustee

Know it well,. I am over in Jacksonville. We have attended the re-enactmant and walked the battlefield there when my son was younger.

Shiloh

Make sure you come to Shiloh in West Tennessee near the Mississippi line. It's probably the best National Park Battlefield in the whole system. It's in a very rural area and pretty much undisturbed. Go to the headquarters and get the automobile tour brochure and take it on your bike or walk. It's a beautiful place.

:usa

Natl Battlefield sites

I like Kennesaw Mountain ('we killed Bishop Polk yesterday and had a good day today') and Chicamauga also. but Shiloh is easier to walk around than both of those.

Back