• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Anyone Still Riding with their Hein Gericke Dakar Jacket?

As a new member, I'm bringing this thread back to life.
I bought mine in 1987 also 30 pounds later can still get it on and zipped.
Great jacket. Been with me for many bikes and many miles.

Hein Gericke

Still have mine. Bought it new in '88. The weight is at least 10 lbs. with the liner. Old world quality and craftsmanship.

I wear it alot this time of year where it outshines my Firstgear Kiliminjaro to ward off the cold.

I just had it repaired, cleaned and the lady at the leather shop begged me to sell it.

Its a keeper. Leaving it to my nephew, when I'm cold and stiff.

RPG

Back