Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 114

Thread: What is your current screen saver..

  1. #31
    Registered User Rapid_Roy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Waukesha, WI
    Posts
    5,701
    Hubble Image


    Wallpaper.jpg
    19 BMWMOA Nationals under my belt, and I have no idea what I am doing.

  2. #32
    Registered User womanridge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapid_Roy View Post
    Hubble Image


    Wallpaper.jpg
    Looks like a great place for a rally.

  3. #33
    Registered User Rapid_Roy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Waukesha, WI
    Posts
    5,701
    It doesn't look too nebulous?

    I thought it would make a good Anonymous cover.




    Last edited by Rapid_Roy; 03-08-2009 at 10:37 PM. Reason: being goofy.
    19 BMWMOA Nationals under my belt, and I have no idea what I am doing.

  4. #34
    Registered User womanridge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapid_Roy View Post
    It doesn't look too nebulous?

    I thought it would make a good Anonymous cover.




    Then you'd have to explain why there's no BMW in the photo. Look at the posts from this yrs. cover.
    ( Although, I think I saw a copy of "ON" in one of those solar systems. You might be on to something.)

  5. #35
    Registered User Rapid_Roy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Waukesha, WI
    Posts
    5,701
    Quote Originally Posted by womanridge View Post
    Then you'd have to explain why there's no BMW in the photo. Look at the posts from this yrs. cover.
    ( Although, I think I saw a copy of "ON" in one of those solar systems. You might be on to something.)
    Not if I was in charge. I would rule with an Iron fist.
    19 BMWMOA Nationals under my belt, and I have no idea what I am doing.

  6. #36
    SNCF TGV Train k75s's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    359

    ScreenSaver

    Beer Team's Wisconsin photos are some of the best. I have taken a lot of pic's over the years, but this one is hard to top.

    Been my screensaver for a record 6 weeks now
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2014 R1200 GSA, 92 K75s. Gone: 97 F650st, 04 R1100s, 78 R80/7, 76 Honda 750F, Maico 400, Husqvarna 360 8 speed, Honda SL-350, Suzuki 250 Savage, Honda 175SL, Bonanza 100.

  7. #37
    scqtt
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by k75s View Post
    Beer Team's Wisconsin photos are some of the best. I have taken a lot of pic's over the years, but this one is hard to top.

    Been my screensaver for a record 6 weeks now

    Nice photo. Looks like a quiet place to ride.


    I assume Trillium Grandiflorum.

  8. #38
    sMiling Voni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    53 sMiles south of Alpine, TX USA
    Posts
    4,767
    My BMW mechanic and lover in front of one of the gorgeous Big Bend, TX sunsets.

    Life is good!



    Voni
    sMiling

    http://www.bigbend.net/users/glaves/
    Live fully. Laugh deeply. Love widely.
    BMW MOA Ambassador / FOM / Roving Forum Moderator/
    Selected Friends of Wile E Coyote/ A Million BMW sMiles

  9. #39
    Registered User womanridge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Voni View Post
    My BMW mechanic and lover in front of one of the gorgeous Big Bend, TX sunsets.

    Life is good!


    Voni
    sMiling

    Verrrrrrrrry nice!!!

  10. #40
    Small road corner junkie pffog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    WNY, Further fron NYC, than 6 entire states!
    Posts
    2,128
    I have had this one up for a while


  11. #41
    taller than wide GRANTMACEACHERN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    171
    Screensaver are images randomly generated from my iPhoto files.
    However, like Grafikfeat I used to use grey but switched to a recent shot of a project:

    g r a n t

  12. #42
    grossjohann
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantMacEachern View Post
    Screensaver are images randomly generated from my iPhoto files.
    However, like Grafikfeat I used to use grey but switched to a recent shot of a project:

    Nice shot!

  13. #43
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Northern Front Range, CO
    Posts
    6,450
    home pc has this; the south side of Red Mountain Pass on 550 descending into Silverton, CO



    work pc has this, taken on the west side of Trail Ridge Road in RMNP
    Ride Safe, Ride Lots

  14. #44
    SNCF TGV Train k75s's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    359

    R1100s

    pics are great, but I really like the bike.

    Cylinder guards and tank knee pad are from where?
    2014 R1200 GSA, 92 K75s. Gone: 97 F650st, 04 R1100s, 78 R80/7, 76 Honda 750F, Maico 400, Husqvarna 360 8 speed, Honda SL-350, Suzuki 250 Savage, Honda 175SL, Bonanza 100.

  15. #45
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Northern Front Range, CO
    Posts
    6,450
    valve cover protectors are factory items.
    tank pad set is by CSS. Got it from BMW of Santa Cruz, but not sure if they still carry them or not.
    Ride Safe, Ride Lots

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •