• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Nolan 102 and NCom

A

ABE456

Anybody try one of these bluetooth setups yet? I am only interested in rider to passenger, like the idea of no cables or power connections.

You will get more answers if you post your question in the appropriate forum (accessories).

That said, they work great as long as you are using it as an intercom or for listening to gps directions. If you plan on listening to music (or if your passenger is a constant talker :blah ), you are better off with a wired system since the battery will not last very long under constant use.

You will get more answers if you post your question in the appropriate forum (accessories).

That said, they work great as long as you are using it as an intercom or for listening to gps directions. If you plan on listening to music (or if your passenger is a constant talker :blah ), you are better off with a wired system since the battery will not last very long under constant use.

The N-Com battery systems is supposed to run 12 to 14 hours on a charge. I haven't tested mine with constant voice or music, but I've had it on listening to my V1 for two riding days. As for music, I think you'll be disappointed. The speaker setup on my N-102 is monaural, and the sound quality - although fine for voice - is well below music standards. I've used mine for cell phone calls (just to see how it worked) and I was told I was clear to the caller at extra-legal speeds on a RS-style (head in the wind) bike, so I suspect for rider to passenger communication it should be fine.

I think there is a new basic (speaker) kit for the N-103 that is stereo, but I don't know if it will retro fit the N-102 (I would guess yes) or if the sound quality is any better.

Back