• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Thanks to the Volunteers!!

R

RIDERR1150GSADV

I just got back from my Spokane trip and as this was my first National, I must say that I was impressed with the whole experience. Many thanks to all those who volunteered and organized this ralley!!!:clap :clap :clap

Rider1150RT: Glad you enjoyed it. And thanks for acknowledging the vols. Without them, this thing doesn't happen at all. Here's to all the volunteers::clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

For some, it's why you go

I'm one of the few (?) who, once at rally, doesn't ride much (it was enough getting there). Therefore, volunteering is great; time well spent, productive & appreciated (does it get better?). I did 5 (or 6) tours and enjoyed it more than ever (did 4 in WV). Am looking forward to Lima (3 hrs away) and doing/expanding my involvment. Volunteer, it's FUN. L8R <<<)))

P.S. Appreciation is nice, being a motive force in the endeavor is the motivation/satisfaction. 8~)

Back