• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New to MOA

N

nolacse

trip from nevada to New York

I am planning a trip from Las Vegas, Nv. to New York this Spring. I anticipate going via Denver. Any thoughts or suggestions on the various routes to take? I would like to go through Gettysburg during the trip. Any thoughts will be appreciated. Thank you.

Trip East

If you don't want to Interstste the trip work your way south to US-50 east. It will take you all the way into Virginia to US-15 north right into Gettysburg. We ran most of that on a trip to Colorado Springs. Nice ride but some big cities to deal with.;)

I have taken US 50 and its not that great.
Get your kicks on route 36.
http://us36.org/
Start East of Denver in Byers, CO. Get on US 36 it will take you to Uhrichsville, OH.
I have crossed the countery 8 times and 3 of then were on US 36 it is the nicest route.

N. GA is so great -- spent a week between Cornelia, GA and Waynesville, NC this fall and had a great time riding the twisties. We spent two different days riding the 180/19/60/129 triangle near Suches. Welcome to the MOA -- how great that you have all those roads in your back yard.

Well folks, I just had my C painted from black to the Ivory color! I am so happy.:dance
I was riding down a busy street the other day and a guy in a truck honked and said. "98, right?" I laughed and said yes. He said he had one too. That was kinda cool.

Well folks, I just had my C painted from black to the Ivory color! I am so happy.:dance
I was riding down a busy street the other day and a guy in a truck honked and said. "98, right?" I laughed and said yes. He said he had one too. That was kinda cool.

Sound nice, but we need pictures of the finished product...

1239732133.jpg

Back