• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

NEW member S.E. Florida

HOZPYPR

Hello all, I live in Vero Beach, Fl. and just finished my break-in on a K1300GT and I'm ready to put some miles on it. I'm a merchant seaman just got off a ship so I have a couple of months off. Anybody looking to do some riding in th S.E. Drop me a line.

Joe M

Hi:

I live in SE Florida near West Palm Beach. Not too close to you, but not too far. I ride almost every weekend, but usually with a riding group. I ride a F800ST and am nearing my 6000 mile mark in under a year.

Where do you like to ride?

South Florida

Hi, I live in South Florida Jupiter, anybody want to ride to Daytona ?

Ride to Daytona

Hi, I live in South Florida Jupiter, anybody want to ride to Daytona ?

Please note this quote from one of our club riders: Subject: RE: Spacecoast BMW Riders Re-scheduled Club Ride this Sunday, 3/1/09
There is also a small group heading to Daytona on **Saturday** morning.
We'll be leaving from the usual spot at 0800*** and will meet some others at
the Walgreens on US 1 in Mims at 0900. First stop will be to visit the
vendors at the Sunshine Mall in South Daytona. From there we'll head to BMW
of Daytona. After that, everybody is on their own.

***The usual spot is as referred to in my post above.The leader of this group is known to depart on time.:banghead

Welcome Hozpypr
welcome8.gif

Come back here with stories and pictures of those ports you visit.

Paul

From West Palm, looking for day trip riders on Sat. and Sun. anyone meeting for such a thing?

Welcome to the forum Joe - I too just got a KGT 1300 - awesome bike.

If you can, post a picture in the wedge forum for all of us to adnire

Check out the regional forums you may find something happeing in or your area.

Enjoy your ride - hope got the fast red color :dance

Back