• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Skins?

marchyman

Cam Killer
Ugh... did some skins get lost? I don't see a skin selection at the bottom of the page. Things certainly look different from what I usually get.

// marc

new site
new skin
Some replacements for the old skins are in the works, but rather than wait for the new navigation in old-style skins, it was deemed better to launch the new site.

the site change?

is there a post talking about the site change, reasoning for it, etc.....

btw, I can't find the change skins link....

Skin things

Are "skins" those coloured thingies?

I used to have blue, now I've got grey.

New site looks great. I haven't been on in several days, so I was surprised. Thanks for the good work.

up to navigation

I like the navigation across the top.
the colors are easier on the eyes.
good stuff!

I'll admit, the title of this thread had my head thinking about far more than the site design.

Nice work Scott. :lurk

Back