• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Lunch Ride Video

sfarson

I parked a camcorder on my S and took the most direct route to lunch. If you have broadband enjoy the country roads, the canyon, the tune, and the ride!

Bagel Run

Mmmmmmmmm, bluuuuuuuuuuuuueberry! :bliss

Pretty damn good film despite the cheezy wipes!
Make some more for us!

Waay cool

Technology is our friend.
40 miles (especially miles on those roads) for a bagel seems like a great plan to me.

I'm more of an onion bagel kind of guy. At 50+ no need to try to impress with my every so sweet breath.;)

Great video, was like I was along for the ride. Thanks!

The Veg said:
Mmmmmmmmm, bluuuuuuuuuuuuueberry! :bliss

Pretty damn good film despite the cheezy wipes!
Make some more for us!

Well, if interested in the return ride, you will find it here. Took a different way back. At the four minute mark the road opens up a bit, and at the six minute mark I turned off the camcorder (you will see why ;)).

If you ride a GS (or any bike for that matter), you may enjoy this video entitled "Gourmet Dinner" when I (keeping up with the meal theme) experienced wildlife, white water, a canyon, and a downpour... all on the way to a fancy dinner :p. This streaming video is here.

Re: Waay cool

Cliffy777 said:
Technology is our friend.
40 miles (especially miles on those roads) for a bagel seems like a great plan to me.

Agree! Sometimes I wish the bagel shop was 50 miles away versus 40. Know what I mean :).

Hey, want to mention I used to live near Pettis and 5 Mile, with an Ada PO address. Could see the backside of the Cannonsburg ski area. My mom (67yrs) moved to GR to be near me 20 years ago and is still there. Every year just her and I have a weekend mother/son weekend bike trip. Toured Northern Michigan three years ago. One of my favorite places in the U.S.

Back