• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Adventure Workshop & Cycle Gadgets

podsobinski

Setting up my GSA with some aftermarket gear and I have two extremes examples of service from those two providers. I ordered a Kaoko throttle control from AdventureWS and ordered it in mid. Dec. 08. By the second week in Jan 09, no word on it so I called and left a message. No reply, I called again a week later and got a real person who said it was on back order and I would get it in a week. Well, the credit card bill cleared the end of Jan. and I waited about a week and no word, called again and was told the part was in the mail, I did recieve it Feb. 6th. Not happy with that service. On the other hand, great service from Cycle Gadgets, exactly what we have gotten use to for first class service. Very pleased. By the way Kaoko Throttle Control is first class even though it took 1 1/2 months to get with me having to make all the contacts. Will inform you on my satellite radio hook up.

gpodzo

Not for nothin but I have placed orders over the phone with both places and received excellent service from both of them. I ordered the exact same thing from Adventure Work Shop and had the device in hand in just a few days...I really like it too.

Ditto. I ordered one over the phone and had it in two days. Maybe Andrew is a Digitally Impaired Person...

I had a issue with a online order from Adventurers Workshop about a year ago. When I got them on the phone they were very apologetic and I had my item in a day or so. I believe they just have some growing pains.

Back