• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

BMWMOCM at the Minneapolis IMS show and dinner Saturday night

twofastdogs

Coming to Minneapolis for the International Motorcycle Show? Join us for dinner on Saturday night at the nearby Market BBQ. :eat :drink

Details here.

BMWMOCM members check in on this thread.

I'll be there all three days.
-K

Help needed at the MOA booth

Ted Moyer posted this in the Campfire. I am reposting it here also. I hope a few of you offer to help out at the show. It's always fun greeting and chatting with other BMW riders. :)

THANKS!

There has been a last minute cancellation in our staffing of the BMW MOA booth at the Minneapolis Cycle World International Motorcycle Show. If anyone would like to volunteer a few hours this weekend, 2/13-2/15, we could use the help.

I need one or two people to fill a vacancy. We have a point person who will organize and direct the activity at the booth. Your job will be to enroll and/or renew existing members that stop by. It isn't terribly technical and most find it to be a fun afternoon. If you are at ease speaking with potential members and can communicate all the positive virtues of becoming a BMW MOA member, we need someone to work the heavy traffic portion of Saturday (10-5) and Sunday (11-5).

You can send me a PM or email directly to tedm@bmwmoa.org and I will fill the slots. Let me know what time you are available. We'll leave you some time before or after the shift to allow you to take in the show as well.

Back