• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Bay Area Bovine Bakery?

kbasa

Maybe next Sunday? 9ish? Drink some coffee, eat some pastries, maybe take a little putt putt up to Tomales to the other bakery?

Nothing too formal, just some decent hanging around.

Anybody in?

Weather dependent, of course.

Post the details, and I'll see if I can make it. Right now it's a 50/50 chance. Trying to get over a cold and get caught up at work.

Details?

Ride to the Bovine. Be there around 9. Stuff your face. Shoot the breeze. Ride somewhere else: home, Tomales, who knows.

You won't have to toast your whole day. :D

Not quite the details I was looking for.

Bovine Bakery at 11315 Shoreline Hwy.

Ah. After seeing photos online, I realized I've been there, but just didn't know the name.

Posted in Facebook, as well. :D

I think we've got about a half dozen folks on the way. Sorry we're gonna miss you, mang. Next time, right?

Looks like rain, and I have a birthday party to go to for a good friends two-year old at 10am. Bummer. :cry

Have a good ride.

Today's the first time I have been on the forum in over a month and was pleased to see your post, Dave. I'm in for the ride. Look forward to seeing you and Stephen and meeting others I don't know.

:clap

I invited some folks via Facebook, too. I sent it to everyone in the BMWMOA Facebook group, which generated some interesting responses from the snowbound portions of the country.

What a great idea. And a good time!

Nice cuppa coffee, a bearclaw and good friends...good to see everyone today!

Back