• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Portland Monthly Meet & Greet

Hi and thanks for the info. Unfortunately I couldn't make it out last night but I will try to next month. Any excuse to get out is good!

Dinner Time!

Wednesday, September 16th

Time, 5:45 (happy hour ends at 6) or whenever work and traffic allow you to get there. We are usually there for at least 1.5 hours.

Where, the Golden Valley Brewery
1520 Northwest Bethany Boulevard
Beaverton, OR 97006

All are welcome. This is not a club event of any nature. It is merely an opportunity and reason to have dinner out with like minded people.

Hope to see you there.

I have to be in Salem until 5, so I might be a bit later than normal.

Brian

Dinner Time! This is the LAST dinner for the year. There will be no dinner in November or December.

Wednesday, October 21st.

Time, 5:45 (happy hour ends at 6) or whenever work and traffic allow you to get there. We are usually there for at least 1.5 hours.

Beaverton, OR 97006

All are welcome. This is not a club event of any nature. It is merely an opportunity and reason to have dinner out with like minded people.

Hope to see you there.

Brian

I hope everyone made it through the holidays well and that you have been weathering the seemingly unending rain without issue. It is time to start the dinners up again and to reconnect. Come share stories of what Santa brought you and what you hope to do this summer.

Wednesday, January 20th, 2016!

Beaverton, OR 97006

Reservations will be under my name and BMW Motorcycles.

Hope to see you there.

Brian

Time for dinner again!

Wednesday, February 17, 2016.

Beaverton, OR 97006

Hope to see you there.

Brian

Time for dinner!

Wednesday,March 16, 2016.

Beaverton, OR 97006

Hope to see you there.

Brian

It's that time again! The weather is not shaping up to be very good for Wednesday, but how about this weekend?

Come eat and talk future rides. Don't forget your MOA mileage forms if you need them signed.

Wednesday,April 20, 2016.

Beaverton, OR 97006

Hope to see you there.

Brian

Mark and Valerie,

It was nice meeting you both as well as your daughter. It always nice to have new folks attend, especially ones with such a great trip planned!

The calendar says it's dinner time again!

Wednesday,May 18, 2016.

Beaverton, OR 97006

Hope to see you there.

Brian

Sorry for the late post. There is a dinner this month, but I won't be there. The John Day rally starts on Thursday and I plan on being somewhere between here and there tomorrow night.

So if any of you are not going to the rally and still want to meet up for dinner, please do!! Same set up.

When: Wednesday, June 15, 2016.

Time: 5:45 (happy hour ends at 6) or whenever work and traffic allow you to get there.

Where: Golden Valley Brewery
Beaverton, OR 97006

No reservations this time. Hope you all have a good time and maybe will see you next month.

Brian

Dinner time again!

Wednesday, July 20, 2016.

Beaverton, OR 97006

Hope to see you there.

Brian

Not quite sure where the time is going, but it is dinner time again.

Wednesday, August 17, 2016.

Time: 5:45 (happy hour ends at 6) or whenever work and traffic allow you to get there. We are usually there for at least 1.5 hours.

Beaverton, OR 97006

Hope to see you there.

Brian

I don't know about you all, but I am not ready for summer to be over. It's like someone threw a switch all of a sudden. Let's console each other over dinner and talk about final rides of the year or future rides, weather be damned.

I will be down in Salem until about 5, so I doubt I will be there at 6, but I will try.

Wednesday, September 21, 2016.

Time: 5:45 (happy hour ends at 6) or whenever work and traffic allow you to get there. We are usually there for at least 1.5 hours.

Beaverton, OR 97006

Hope to see you there.

Brian

Dinner time again. Last dinner of the year. We will be taking November and December off so as to not compete with the holidays.

Wednesday, October 19, 2016.

Beaverton, OR 97006

Hope to see you there.

Brian

Monthly dinner time again folks!! Hope to see you there.

When, this Wednesday, March 15th.

Beaverton, OR 97006

Hope to see you there.

Brian

When, this Wednesday, April 19th, 2017

Beaverton, OR 97006

Hope to see you there.

Brian

When, this Wednesday, May 17th, 2017

Beaverton, OR 97006

Hope to see you there.

Monthly dinner time again folks!! Hope to see you there. Still at the same place, but will discuss trying to find a new place just to change things up a bit.

When, this Wednesday, June 21st, 2017

Beaverton, OR 97006

Hope to see you there.

Brian

Back