• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Helen2Wheels "clothes sack"

rick_guffey

Can anyone tell me if the Helen2Wheels large (12"X26") clothes sack is large enough to hold 2 Firstgear Kilomanjaro riding suites (pants and jackets) without liners? :dunno

I own that particular bag, I would sugest that it would not take two suits 1 1/2 maybe, how ever the next size up that opens up lenthwise whould hold them okay with room left over.
David
99LTC Champaigne
Stockbridge Mi.

David - Thanks, that's what I was afraid of. I need to find a way to secure the two suites to my ZTechnic rear rack on a K1200LT. I think the X-Large will be too big for the rack.

I just installed a Z tec tues, I could put the bag on and see whats up but I planned on using it no matter what. the z tec is widder than the rack on my 77 r100 and it rode just fine packed correctly.

You could look at the Beemer bag sold by bobs that is made to fit original equipment rack
Just a thought let me know if I can be of further help.
David

David - Do you have the Large (12"X26") or X-Large (14"X32") "clothes sack"?

By the way; don't you just love the Z' rack? Holds a lot more than the standard, and very well made.

scotti:
14"X32" tiss a great bag and they have improved them since I bought one

David

David - Thanks for all your assistance here. I called my dealer and he has the Helen2wheels gear in stock. I think I'll go down there tomorrow and try to figure out which one will work the best for me.

I've not heard anything negative about the quality of her bags. I Just want to make the right choice on size.

Maybe we will get a chance to meet at the national rally or CCR.

Back