• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

BMWs of Barcelona and Madrid

U

USERNAME

i was in Spain briefly last summer and came across some nice bikes while wandering around these two cities. i humbly submit these for your enjoyment...

europe0708_091.jpg

this one was spotted in Barcelona.

europe0708_138.jpg

then i took a fast train over to Madrid.

europe0708_147.jpg

while walking to my hotel i came across another k-bike. there are so many of them rolling around europe, it makes my heart sing. they are a very popular city bike.

europe0708_155.jpg

a nice f650.

europe0708_160.jpg

mmmmm.

europe0708_164.jpg

another street, another f.

europe0708_165.jpg

a nice looking cruiser.

that's all i've got, thanks for looking!

viva Esapagna

That is a great train ride. Did you notice the race track out the left side of the train about .......say, half an hour before you get to Madrid? I saw a lot of nice red dirt on that ride and was wishing I had a GS. Thanks for stirring up some good memories.

my pleasure. your thanks makes up for all the questions i get from my wife and co-workers. "why do we have to stop and take a picture of motorcycles? who the heck wants to see them?!" and i say, "my good friends at the MOA forums. they need to see that the cousins and brothers of their bikes are living well in europe."

i get a lot of rolled eyes at that one. :D

next up, motorcycles of the tour de france. (i caught a stage last summer, and it was pretty neat.)

my pleasure. your thanks makes up for all the questions i get from my wife and co-workers.

next up, motorcycles of the tour de france. (i caught a stage last summer, and it was pretty neat.)

Can't wait!
Thanks! :thumb

This was parked behind the Boqueria just off Las Ramblas...

207226680_5NFme-M.jpg

And in case you need a bottle of wine, I know a good wine shop in BCN...

198806768_pJuxU-M.jpg

Back