• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Best pants... ever!

B

BMWBHW

I know it is very subjective... depending on fit and need... but I just received a pair of BMW Cover Pants. WOW! Nice quality, water proof, easy on over anything you would want to wear underneath... zippers up and down in a snap!

They are bar none... the best pants for those who are looking for waterproof, mid/low-temp coverage... :thumb

I own a pair of all weather BMW Comfort Shell Pants, Ralley Pants, FT, etc... but just soooo impressed with the Cover Pants and wanted to share my experiences.

Brett

Best ever? I don't know about that, but they are very nice pants with that typical BMW quality. I have a pair and regret that I have to sell them. I just bought a nearly new pair used and they don't fit.:violin

Santiago Pants

For me I love my Santiago pants. I know the seperate liners is a pain sometimes but I love that they wear like jeans, They are very cool even on the RT. If I think it might rain I just put the liners in at the start of the day. I've only been caught out once or twice.

Best ever? I don't know about that, but they are very nice pants with that typical BMW quality. I have a pair and regret that I have to sell them. I just bought a nearly new pair used and they don't fit.:violin

What size?

Okay VERY true... "best ever" is definitely stretching it... but I was thoroughly impressed with the design and recommend the Cover Pants for any traveling (except for very high heat due to lack of significant breathability). The only other negative is lack of hip armor... which could take it down a notch :mad But just wanted to share the recommendation.

I do love my Comfortshell jacket and pants... perfect in theoretical design... but would probably grab the Cover Pants for 99% of everyday riding due to versatility. Since armor is only as good if you use it, I think that usability factor took me over the top on these pants.

Thanks.

Well I hear your Comfortshell pants are "the bomb," as the kids say. I have buddy who raves about them and gloated when we got cold and wet and he ws warm and dry (this ws befoe I got the Cover Pants.

Back