• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Home from Spokane - SS & BB

Glacier

gotta come back and hike some of these trails

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 84
Gotta Go

MAde it through the park, dialed up the rally waypoint on the GPS amd set it for fastest time.
Fastest time worked out be MT 200 to MT 135 to I-90.

Stopped in St. Regis, that's when it started to slide downhill.
Looked in the tankbag, glasses aren't there, looked in alll of my pockets, no luck, searched my gear.

Oh poopers, it's the BMW rally thing curse. Almost everytime I do something with the forum group I have a problem with seeing. At the solistance campout I stepped on them when I was getting on the bike and rode blind to the campout. Lorzepan fixed them for me the next morning.

Pulled into the rally about 6 pm. Mam was it packed already.
I found some of the forum folks in the beer tent. I could not find the forum frenzy. Asked where they were camping and got the Well over there but there isn't any space for more tents so your going to have to go somewhere else. Guess I should of taken a shower first.

Rode around and found a spot between the pool and the Adventure Rider group, seems I fit right in.

Drank a liitle beer got a shower and was out like a light.:clap

Re: No words good enough?

Montana said:
What, "National Park" doesn't do it for you?

Montana,
Thanks for the post about the chip seal on Rt 2. Pulled to the front of the line and was told they wished more bikes would do that. I said a local rider had posted a discourse on chip seal etiquette. it wasn't bad at all.

No prob

Guess I should have told you about the Huckleberry milkshakes at St Regis? Well, gotta keep some secrets to myself.

Sounds like you saw some of the best we have to offer in this part of the Rockies. National Parks = your tax dollars at work.

On the Mt Spokane road the chipseal was marked per a new WA law with bright orange signs, "Motorcycles Use Extreme Caution" and I was thinking how nice that was, even though it was frighteningly overdramatic, it sure woke you up.

Cliffy had new gravel deliverd to the road in front of his house just before I arrived. No sun to heat it into the tar, so the gravel was just laying there. Did I mention it was wet too?

Back