• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

What is CSS?

ANDYMCLAIN

About a week or so ago a gentleman posted a photo in the F800ST vs R1150R thread in F-bikes. It showed an R1100S and F800S next to each other. I was interested in the "tank" pads shown on the "R" and was told they may have been from CSS. I have no idea what CSS is. PMed the gentleman a few days ago but have not yet heard back. Can anyone else tell me what CSS might be? Thanks.

CSS is a German company that makes a line of protective pads. I have then on my RT and my wife has them on her GS. I think Nippy Norman carries them; I got ours from BMW of Santa Cruz, but it appears they may not be carrying the CSS line anymore. Google should get you to someone with what you are looking for.

Last edited:
Back