• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Glaicier NP, approaching from the east?

Dead is dead, but I think I would rather have my grand children say he was eaten by a bear in Glacier Park than say, a suitcase flew out of the back of a pickup and took him out.

Dead is dead. But then there is the legend that lives on with those that follow.

:burnout

all good info i live 60 km north of the us border and going to the sun highway is a favorite day ride of mine . i did end up in browning once typical reserve i remember a burned out broken jeep in every other yard always wanted to go back and look for parts but have not .

Browning

Over the years, I've learned to trust my instincts, and when I'm standing at the pump there, filling up a German flashbike, I can feel the stares.

I'm also advised by the locals to be very careful which bars to go into.

Last edited:
I would also recomend staying at Johnson's campground. You will be up on a little hill so you can overlook the valley in some places. The KOA is also a nice spot. Make sure you get there before 9:00 so you can have dinner at the best restaurant anywhere in GNP St. Mary's Cafe. Just across Hwy 2 from Johnson's. Best Pie anywhere in the world. You will have to wait in line, as it is become a little famous.

Back