• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Grattan Raceway, MI

ARM74

I work too hard....
Those of you familiar with Grattan Raceway in Belding, MI may be able to provide some info. I just visited the raceway's website looking for an '09 schedule of events but found only the '08 schedule. By any chance does anybody have info relating to '09 events at Grattan? Should I just relax, be patient and wait for them to update the site?:dunno

Thanks.

I did the same thing. All I can think of to do is wait, or maybe send them an e-mail.

Check the Sportbike Track Time (STT) schedule, they use to do a few track days there.

Grattan Raceway

I will be racing at Grattan on June 19,20 & 21 with AHRMA. It is a fun weekend. Some great races and good times. The weekend before AHRMA will be a Road America!!! Now that is a track.:dance
I should be racing a newer bike this year.
Becky

Here's a video by OTT that details each of the 12 turns at Grattan courtesy a trackday regular and WERA racer: http://www.onthethrottle.tv/

Scroll down the list of videos and look for 'Grattan Raceway part 2.'

The other videos at this site are good for racers and race fans, too.

enjoy,

peterh

Back up top!

Just moving this thread back to the first page, lol! I'm planning to attend the AHRMA event on Saturday June 20th.

Back to the front page

From the AHRMA thread:
"June 20 & 21 AHRMA will be racing at Grattan also. Stop by the pits and say Hi! I will be racing two different bikes this year. (Sorry they are not BMW)

Becky Baker #973 "

bmwmcgr.com has a track day at Garttan listed on their site

Yes, BMW of Grand Rapids and of SE Michigan sponsored a track day on 15 June. ~70 riders attended, and it was a blast.

Here is the group pic, along with Nate Kern and the S1000RR.

Attachments

• IMG_9726.jpg
    IMG_9726.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 75
Grattan

This is a family track, so updates may be a little slow at times. Nevertheless, it's a great track to race on as Becky knows (I race in the same class as she does), but it also is a great track to watch a race as well.
Grattan has a entire erray of Motorsport events, two-wheel and four-wheel.

Back