• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Forum Frenzy pictures

Great pictures and commentary from you, username! Sorry that we didn't get to meet you at the National.

I really enjoyed meeting so many forum folks at the 'Frenzy' and around the rally. I'm looking forward to seeing you on the road and in Lima and of course here on the forum!

warning/guarantee........

Thanks for the pics. I promise I will be at Lima next year, unless I'm dead.

woodnsteel, you should feel right at home in Lima. In fact the terrain may be even flatter depending on what part of Il you are in.
You see, there was this giant glacier, that moved over that area during the last ice age. Acted like a giant bulldozer and made it flat as a pancake. The good news is, the glaciers stopped just above where I live. If you have ever seen a glacial moraine, you know I have a lot of entertaining riding. Add the fact that as the glacier melted, it made rivers and streams to further cut into the landscape.
Anyone who wants to come south before or after the Rally, I am two hours away from Lima. I would be happy to provide a bunk and directions to some stomach twisting riding.

I can provide refrences as far as knowing where the good rides are. Ask Brad, BG or BMWRTGIRL

lorazepam said:
Anyone who wants to come south before or after the Rally, I am two hours away from Lima. I would be happy to provide a bunk and directions to some stomach twisting riding.

I can provide refrences as far as knowing where the good rides are. Ask Brad, BG or BMWRTGIRL

Party at Lorazepam's place!!!:evil :clap :bliss :jose :lol :rofl :thumb :beer :drink :boldpurpl :rocker :coffee :1drink

What are those coordinates again.

PS Bring ear plugs.... :p

boxergrrlie said:
Great pictures and commentary from you, username! Sorry that we didn't get to meet you at the National.

was i on the list of people to meet? :D

In defense of the indefensible....

1> We're Beemer people here right? SOOOO... function over form Should be the Tour d'Rigour... EH? It was HOT (& dry) in WA.
2> I.I.I.I. was freshly washed, as witness towel. I have a clean excuse. As for later......
3> Two dimensions Cannot capture the _____________, you'll just have to bathe in the experiential.... upcoming in Lima.
CU-dere <<<)))

P.S. SO close... I gotta bring the good toys

Back