• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

INDY MotoGP 2009 Plans / Northern Ireland NW200

V

VivaRossi

I can host a small group of multi-denominational, moto-enthusiasts who love MotoGP in a private VIP, Gasoline Alley Suite with Food, Open Bar, Paddock Access, Reserved Turn#1, Open Air Terrace Seating. 2009 is the Centennial Race at INDY - 100-years since Irwin 'Cannonball' Baker roared around in a wool sweater on his Indian at 120MPH, Indy became the Birthplace of America's Motorcycle Road Racing and 'Cannonball' went on to do all sorts of endurance runs pre-GPS, Heated Clothes, AAA, BMWMOA, or Blue-tooth technology to call home. Ought to be a great event this year.

Oh, anyone up for Northwest 200 in Northern Ireland - precursor to Isle of Man TT as many of the same teams run both events. It is in May, 2009.

All are welcome. Reach me directly with questions. I am respecting the BMWMOA - non-commercial policy here. How did I do?

Safe and healthy New Year.

John M. Rossi - Cambridge, Massachusetts
Viva (that Italian brand from Bologna) .com
74 R75/6 . . . . owner/rider since 1981, among a few Red bikes too.http://www.vivaducati.com/index.php

Last edited:
Back