• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

The planets are aligning

K

kdcord

With a week of single digit temps, 18" of snow and 3 million tons of budget padding road salt dumped on our roads, the following is happening. Tonight's temps are rising through the 40's with rain. This will wash the road salt away. Sunday at 7am it supposed to be 45 degrees. Out the door and a buzz to Kent CT. Return by 12:00 to meet a great guy who is buying my prior steed for the exact price I paid 3 years and 25k mile ago. The wife is sort of happy. The snow blower can come back in the garage and I think there is a hell of a pay back for this. :scratch

With a week of single digit temps, 18" of snow and 3 million tons of budget padding road salt dumped on our roads, the following is happening. Tonight's temps are rising through the 40's with rain. This will wash the road salt away. Sunday at 7am it supposed to be 45 degrees. Out the door and a buzz to Kent CT. Return by 12:00 to meet a great guy who is buying my prior steed for the exact price I paid 3 years and 25k mile ago. The wife is sort of happy. The snow blower can come back in the garage and I think there is a hell of a pay back for this. :scratch

Just wait till the buyer joins BMW MOA, stumbles onto this post, and figures he paid too much for the bike. :)

Lol

he did not buy a beemer, twas a suzuki and he did not overpay, I improved the bike enough. STOP RUINING MY PARTY!!!!

Just the fact that it will be a nice day tomorrow is enough cause for a celebration. Maybe the planets are aligning!

Bob

Party is ruined...............Epic fog so far and it is 60 degree at 10AM :banghead
cannot see 200 yards. The rubber band on my party hat is cutting my chin.

Never count on the ability to believe a weather forecast, especially when it really, really matters.

We had to bail from a club Christmas Party trip a day early and battle 40 mph winds for 300 miles just to avoid the freezing rain and snow the following day. And the forcast 24 hours earlier was for 60's and sunny.

Rain and fog moving sideways due to the high wind...but it is 52 degrees out and my trusty steads are sleeping in the garage.:violin I think I'll have a Sam Adams larger and watch the Pats game.:lurk

Part Saved !

Just got back from 3 hour ride. 50's drizzling on and off. Still had a goofy grin you couldn't erase. My first decent ride on my KRS. It really is everything they say and more. It was nice to smell the farm manure again. :dance

Back