• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Welcome onethumb!

fish

Megalodon
onethumb is the technical brains behind advrider, smugmug, and modgods. he's baldy's (chris macaskill) son.

fish said:
onethumb is the technical brains behind advrider, smugmug, and modgods. he's baldy's (chris macaskill) son.

Outstanding!!! :clap

Does Baldy's son have a name??? :brow

Tina's right, though... we need some newbies in here (as opposed to nubies... which must be miniature nubians as far as I can tell...) to see how many ways this can get screwed up!

How about we invite a few Board members? :idea

Just kidding.

Is this thing turned on?

is it working?

can I post here?

~R

:)

My Work Is Cut Out For Me

I see that I have my work cut out for me to learn all of this cool new stuff. I think I will ponder it all over a plate of wings.

Attachments

• hooters bham2 4.jpg
    hooters bham2 4.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_20140423_210201.jpg
    IMG_20140423_210201.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 1
Re: My Work Is Cut Out For Me

BransonBunny said:
I see that I have my work cut out for me to learn all of this cool new stuff. I think I will ponder it all over a plate of wings.

Jeez. Mr. Rabbit and the Branson Bunny in one place.

:eek

Back