• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Abandoned, run down, forgotten... post your pics!

DSC_3647_1478x979.jpg

From yesterday. The high meadows of South Park, CO still awaiting their covering of snow. Dashed onto the highway for a cell phone pic...

r1200gsadv285_tm.jpg

Dan... The color contrast with the sky, dry golden fields, and a low wintry sun behind, had me dashing to the side - then dashing into traffic with the cell phone. The old building was bonus! I'm kinda enjoying the challenge, and spur-of-the-moment nature of capturing decent cell phone pics.

Dan... The color contrast with the sky, dry golden fields, and a low wintry sun behind, had me dashing to the side - then dashing into traffic with the cell phone. The old building was bonus! I'm kinda enjoying the challenge, and spur-of-the-moment nature of capturing decent cell phone pics.

And proving once again its the eye behind the camera that matters most!

When you get that kind of sky, and that kind of light, you just have to get off the bike and snap the shutter! Very nice cell phone pics. Do you use any HDR processing?

Dan... Yes, pulled over for the colors and setting despite the narrow and shoulder and fast traffic whizzing by just a few feet away! Note the side stand sinking a bit into the loose aggregate! Not an HDR rendering, but the lighting/contrast was tweaked... and it still falls short of how vivid the setting was. But that's OK... still enjoying the challenge and discipline of working with a cell phone!

Steve... Very good! I can see the lat/long embedded by the cell phone cam into the image file. Never thought of doing this.

Back