• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Things that match with your bike

From Helen's ride Saturday...she said it wouldn't moooo-ve:scratch

Attachments

• BMW  and COW.jpg
    BMW and COW.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 568
Two S bikes...1967 & 2007

the '99 isn't black so didn't get in the pic!

Attachments

• S bikes 67 to 07.jpg
    S bikes 67 to 07.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 504
well...they both are black:laugh
2007 R12S & 1959 Cushman Eagle

Attachments

• Cushman.jpg
    Cushman.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 416
This is one of those places with the old style pumps that do not accept credit cards. You must go in the store to complete the transaction. Walking back to the bike from the store I realize the motorcycle, pumps, canopy supports and all the cars are red. 20140528_150210-L.jpg

My black and white is much cooler than their black and white.

v7andpopo_zpsf169188a.jpg

Back